How You Can Support AEIOU - 2020
Help AEIOU to reach more children with autism. Their fundraising events are key to raising the funds to support their existing nine centres, and to build more centres as part of our National Expansion Plan. Join AEIOU, and help change the lives of children with autism, and their families.
- 5th February 2020: Supporting Children with minimal verbal language. Clovelly Park, South Australia. Book your tickets HERE
- 6th March 2020: Champions Challenge Extreme. Register your interest HERE
- 22nd March 2020: Take A Hike Toowoomba. Register HERE
- 29th March 2020: Sunday Sounds - The Triffid.
- 26th April 2020: 'Let's Get Awesome' Fun Day. Contact AEIOU for more information.
- 2nd May 2020: Chain Reaction Seven Day Ride - Newcastle-Brisbane. Click HERE to register.
- 17th May 2020: Griffith Sports Logan Fun Run. Register HERE
- 12th June 2020: Let's Get Awesome for Autism. Register HERE
- 21st June 2020: Take A Hike Townsville. Register HERE
- 19th July 2020: Champion Challenge. Register HERE
- 10th October 2020: Jurassic Jam VI, The Triffid.
- 11th October 2020: Take A Hike Brisbane. Register HERE
Other ways to make a donation to AEIOU:
- Direct via the AEIOU website - HERE
- Book accommodation directly via the Alex Perry Hotel & Apartments webpage and select from our EXTRAS to add a donation.
View All Posts